· Love Is the Way ·

Oh my beautiful target
Friday, September 16, 2011 @ 10:44 PM |
Hi everyone I'm here to spazz about 'Beautiful Target' MV, lolol!

The MV is.. indescribable in words omg~~
The bean sprout dance, and the MV is like so random lol!
And my bias list is like totally messed up already!
Think I really never set a bias list last time, only know that Sandeul is number 1 and CNU is last, LOL.
Think my bias list now is: Sandeul, Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan and CNU.
Jinyoung's number 2 cause of his sweet smile! Killed me omg



So Baro's is number 3 because of his blond hair!
Thought it looked a bit weird at first but got used to it quickly!
And I thought he shaved off his hair cause of his conversation with Sandeul on twitter lol -.-
And IMO, he looked like G-dragon!


And this is G-Dragon with his blond hair during Heartbreaker period!


So Gongchan is number 4 because he was pushed down by Baro lolol~
And I like his jacket sia omg ahhhh!

So cute right the jacket! ^^

And he wore the cat jacket during Music Bank performance which is also very cute hehe~ (Lazy find picture for that)

This adds on to the list of jackets I want!
Think I never mention this before. I saw this jacket that Dara and Minzy was wearing.



So pretty!!
But it's like around $120 for Dara's one T-T
Never see Minzy's one before, lol.

Wondering how much is the tiger jacket. And the pikachu outfit that Jaehyo was wearing in MTV Match Up, lolz.

Anyways, back to B1A4..
The one in the last place is CNU.
So sorry for CNU's lovers out there~ ^^
Cause IMO, don't really like his hair in the MV.
Half sided plaited? o-o
Think long-haired guys are out for me lolol.

So that's all for my rant on B1A4! Currently waiting excitedly for my album to come from Korea hehehe!
1 more week to end of SIP! Thinking of buying 1 box of donuts for each of the supervisors as a farewell gift, hehe. 
SIP is finally ending! Half a year of torture is finally ending soon.






© 2017 - the-honeybunny - All rights reserved
tumblr | facebook | twitter | youtube | instagram



Welcome




CREDITS.



Credits

Template by: LovelessSagiri
Basecode by: Mimi Wahida
Pictures from: tumblr
Best viewed in Google chrome.